I added a little Halloween decoration to the calculator page, for some holiday variety. Thanks to Don Barnett for the cool pumpkin background.
I’ve made some slight modifications to the schedule display: alternating rows of the table now have color bands to help identify rows more easily. In the process, I was also able to reduce (slightly) the amount of HTML that’s generated, allowing the schedule to download and render more quickly (though this is hardly an issue for most of us these days).
For people generating hard copies, I made some very minor tweaks as well. I don’t know if it makes things any better or not.